All property photos
Spectacular Golden Gate & Presidio Views…
Seamless Indoor/ Outdoor Living & Entertaining…
Incredible location Next to one of the World’s Most Treasured Parks…
Nestled amongst architecturally beautiful homes on a desirable tree-lined block of Presidio Heights, this stunning residence features great indoor/outdoor spaces, wonderfully proportioned rooms, classic architectural detailing combined with a modern sensibility, and picturesque views of the Presidio National Park and Golden Gate Bridge. The flowing floorplan works well for both casual everyday living and entertaining as well as for larger events. Located minutes away from one of the world’s most famous parks and some of its most picturesque beaches, as well as the chic boutiques and popular dining attractions of Outer Sacramento Street, enjoy a relaxed urban lifestyle in one of San Francisco’s most desirable and vibrant historical neighborhoods- and just a short drive to the City’s booming tech and finance hubs, as well as easy access to Silicon Valley and the Wine Country!
- 4 Level single family home built in 1907
- 6 bedrooms, 4 Baths, 2 powder rooms plus double living room, family room, pentroom, formal dining room, 2 laundries (one on bedroom level and one on lower level), and garden utility room
- 2 Car Parking
- 5,351 Square Feet of living space per appraisal
- 3,510 Square Foot lot
- 2 Terraces plus front patio and back garden
- Beautiful original architectural detailing blend seamlessly with a timelessly elegant and contemporary 2010 remodel
- Floor-to-ceiling postcard views of The Golden Gate Bridge, the Presidio Park and Marin Headlands from the top level
- A beautifully open and generously scaled entrance foyer provides an inviting welcome to the residence
- The huge double living room provides a wonderfully open floor plan with its soaring ceilings outlined by stunning 3-dimensional French-style moldings- providing a striking contract to the contemporary open feeling of the space. A gas fireplace and lovely garden vistas through the formal dining room further add to the wonderful appeal of this spectacular space.
- The elegantly proportioned formal dining room with 3 dimensional Beaux Arts-style moldings enjoys lovely outlooks to the lushly verdant and flowering garden- perfect for a casual dinner with family and friends, as well as for more formal entertaining. Hardwood floors throughout the entertaining areas and entry hall create a sense of flow and highlight the substantial scale of the public spaces.
- A gourmet chefs dream, the kitchen is beautiful outfitted with honed marble counters and backsplash and top-drawer stainless appliances including Bosch dishwasher, 6-burner Wolf Gourmet range and stove with restaurant-style Thermador hood, double door Monogram refrigerator and U-Line wine fridge. The abundant cabinet and counter space along with charming breakfast/ dining area stepping out to the terrace and garden make this a wonderful space for cooking, casual dining and entertaining
- Off the kitchen is a wonderful terrace, extending the indoor living space into the outdoors and providing a perfect segue into the level lawn surrounded by mature greenery and flowering plants. A South terrace off the front stairs add another outdoor space for lounging
- A chic tiled powder room completes this level of the home
- The luxurious primary suite enjoys a wonderful step-out terrace with picturesque outlooks over the garden and toward the Golden Gate Bridge, Bay and the Presidio. A spa-like slab marble bath enjoys dual sinks, walk-in shower, a large tub with jets, and a cozy banquette. The abundant closet space includes double closet plus a large walk-in closet, all exquisitely outfitted with beautiful built-ins.
- Charmingly outfitted with double bunk beds, the bright and airy South-facing 2nd bedroom enjoys abundant closet space, as does the 3rd bedroom, also facing South.
- A large 2nd marble bath with two sinks, large tub and frosted glass shower services both South bedrooms and also houses an under the counter side-by-side laundry.
- The elegant staircase spanning the 3 main floors of the homes opens up to a spectacular pent-room with soaring cathedral ceilings and sweeping views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Presidio Park- two of the City’s most renowned landmarks- as well as the Mediterranean-like slopes of the Marin Headlands. Built-in shelving and a wet-bar with under-the-counter firdge, along with an adjoining powder room make this a wonderfully versatile combination space for home office/ Zoom room, media/ family room as well as entertainment space. The large operable skylights with remote-control shades makes this a wonderfully bright and airy space.
- The 4th bedroom enjoys hardwood floors, lovely moldings, a spcious closet, and has a large en-suite marble bath with two sinks, WC with frosted glass door, and a separate shower and tub- making it ideal for guest quarters or an older or grown child. This suite also enjoys lovely views of City lights.
- The two-car garage enters directly into a short flight of stairs into the cozy downstairs family room. Lined with built-ins, equipped with a large storage closet and with hardwood floors throughout, this is a great flex space to use as a play or TV room, as well as for a homework space or a 2nd home office/ Zoom room.
- The 5th bedroom of the home is perfect for very separate guest or staff quarters, and the adjoining tiled bath with pedestal sink and shower-tub services that bedroom as well as the family room on this level
- An open gym/ play/ crafts area is off the bedroom and the alcove storage room leads to the yeard
- The laundry/ utility room has full-size side-by-side washer and dryer and also houses the 3 furnaces serving the residence
- The stairs to the main level lead to a handy mudroom area